If you want to start trading digital assets on NDAX, you will need to open an account and login. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do so. 1. Go to the NDAX website and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button in the top right-hand corner. 2. Fill out the registration form with your personal information and create a strong password. 3. Verify your email address by clicking on the link in the verification email that NDAX will send you. 4. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your account dashboard. From here, you can deposit funds, start trading, and view your account history.
Assuming you already have an account with NDAX, logging in is simple. Just go to the NDAX login page and enter your registered email and password. If you don’t have an account yet, sign up for one today.
NDAX is a Canadian-based cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum with Canadian Dollars. NDAX is registered with FINTRAC and is a member of the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA).
If you have forgotten your NDAX account password, there is no need to worry – you can easily recover it using the password reset feature. To do so, simply follow the steps below:
1. Visit the NDAX website and click on the “Login” button.
2. On the login page, click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
3. Enter the email address associated with your NDAX account and click on the “Send Reset Password Email” button.
4. Check your inbox for an email from NDAX with the subject line “Reset Your Password”. Click on the “Reset Password” button in the email.
5. Enter your new password in the provided field and click on the “Reset Password” button. You have now successfully recovered your NDAX account!